Patio or outdoor furniture has gained new momentum with shifting tastes, preferences and modern lifestyle. Gone are the days when all-weather plastic in the garden was used to entertain guests on a sunny afternoon. Patio furniture includes a broad range like deck furniture, garden furniture, chairs, tables, lounge furniture that can be easily switched over for evening parties by the pool or the garden.
The first impressions can be buttoned up from the outdoors and the lobby as they carry the impressions of your home. Yes, patio furniture fashions an integral part of your home. It does not matter how you have styled your outdoors, if it has the right furniture, you will find yourself spending free time, and even going out of way to spend time in the garden or by the pool.
Teak is a time-favored weatherproof material for outdoors. As to what all comes under outdoor furniture, count everything right from hammocks, lounge chairs, tables, deck chairs, stools bar tables, garden chairs to accessories like grills for barbeques, hammock stands. All comes under it. Hosting outdoor parties is pretty much in vogue and metal or wicker furniture in a combination of teak looks really great with greens. Teak has natural anti-weathering properties and it’s not unusual to see a great rugged table below a green tree with a set of chairs outdoors.
As to wicker and metal outdoor furniture, wicker may need a bit of seasonal care, and metal furniture, it may looks equally stunning. Low-maintenance makes a high keynote when it comes to patio furniture. It is really up to you as to the look you would like to embrace for your patio; green blue stripes on the cushions look great too and come in synthetic material to weather it off.
A few points you may like to ponder upon while selecting patio furniture,
• The furniture should blend with overalls of your lobby or patio and not just stand there grabbing attention
• Natural looking furniture outdoors is used more prominently for its casual appeal
• Too much of gloss/shine should be avoided, as the furniture will soon look worn off
• A customary seasonal maintenance routine will help you maintain the furniture for years
• Good quality furniture tends to make a wise investment for weathering elements outside are much higher than inside a home
• Children’s patio furniture should have large tables for play and the edges should be round to avoid injuries while playing.