These video printer medical papers are increasingly used to obtain hard copies of procedures such as ultrasound, radiology, endoscopy and nuclear medicine. Monochrome printer rolls are available in all sizes as well as high density (HD) versions to obtain the highest resolution images.
Please take the time to review the following Medical Papers. Dont forget to revisit this page often, as we are continuing to update the information on it.
- Suggested Reimbursement surgical codes for performing the Ertl procedure
- Post-ERTL Surgery & Pre-Prosthetic fitting regime
- Walter Reed Medical – Center for Amputation Surgery and Rehabilitation
- with the Amputee Coalition of America Conference on Amputation Surgical Techniques – March 11, 2003
- Transtibial Amputees from the Vietnam War (30 Dec 2003)
- Dr. Dougherty responds (to the Transtibial Amputees from the Vietnam War article)
- Letter to the editor concerning Paul Dougherty, MD, ”Transtibial Amputees from the Vietnam War: Twenty-eight-Year Follow-up“
- Modified Ertl Procedure for Terminal Overgrowth in Childhood Below-knee Limb Deficiencies A paper presented at the 2002 ACPOC Annual Meeting, April 10-13, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Ertl Osteomyoplastic Transtibial Amputation Reconstruction Description of Technique and Long Term Results
- Ertl Osteomyoplastic Transfemoral Amputation Reconstruction Description of Technique and Long Term Results
- Osteomyoplastic Reconstructive Technique for Primary and Secondary Amputations
Tag: Medical Paper